Re: AD - NSW New V Set Pics on my website

Erk wrote:

> To all of the V Set fans out there in aus.rail.........
>
> I now have on line some new V set pics from the Central Coast, Blue
> Mountains and Enfield Yard for November.
>
> http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/suburban/v_sets_page01.htm

Originally built commencing from 1970 in conjunction with the extension of
electrification to Gosford, the double decked interurban sets (some of the
early carriages had non-vacuum
      brakes so were known originally as U sets to identify them as
different from the later vacuum braked trains - hence the name V set)

?????????

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au