Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

Regarding access to 3801 Limited's facility, you will probably have some
difficulty. I do not recommend just turning up without a firm arrangement
regardless of how polite you are. Visitors MUST be under direct supervision
at all times and visits can only take place if there is an available staff
member or volunteer to escort you.

Unfortunately it is a workshop [Workcover rules apply].

Geoff Lillico

<maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message 902ikg$gr3$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:902ikg$gr3$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> To all Aus.Railers.

<snip>

> -I'm just wondering, I'm sure I asked some of yous (When I had the
> communication 'blackout' with Aus.rail) about trying to get acess to
> Delec and the 3801ltd. shed at Eveleigh.
>

> Same applies for the 3801ltd. sheds. Ask politely for the people in the
> office (In the former "Sputnik" Motor Car?) if they can give me access
> to the large and very stylish 3801?

<snip>