Re: Adelaide Hills tonnage limit reduced

No surprise there, after all, the SAR only hauled a
fraction of that, they did not even think about running
their 900 class tripled.! .....took ANR to do that.

Bypassing the Adelaide Hills as proposed by the now
dead federally owned ANR/AN many years ago is the
answer, but we have no pollies willing to do that.

....Tell