Re: Weird Train Annoucment

Somewhere in August on a Saturday afternoon I was out at Belmore
Station.

The DVA (Sonia) went over (15mins before my train were to either
arrive, on my platform) informing to keep hold of Children on the
Platform or something.
This was the case because on the Lakemba end of Platform 1 had 3 small
children running around the platform.

The ticket inspection one I had the same case too, but it was really
strange, At Blacktown during the Olympic period that happened, but with
an actual staff talking not Sonia.

Maikha "V" Ly