Re: Weird Train Annoucment

Scott

"Scott Beecham" <snoa@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a2363c4$0$19423$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a2363c4$0$19423$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| Not as intricate or strange, but an announcement at St Marys station this
| afternoon announced to passengers "Tickets are currently being checked,
| Please have your tickets ready for inspection" When I went upstairs to the
| ticket barriers there was not a staff member in sight.

Sounds like the same announcement they use at Olympic Park, often with the
same result. If that is the case, it would be Grant because as of last
Sunday 26/11, Olympic Park hadn't been Ms DVA'ed yet.

--
Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you want me to live, the Hilton?" - Pauly,
Pizza.(SBS-TV)