Re: Weird Train Annoucment

Not as intricate or strange, but an announcement at St Marys station this
afternoon announced to passengers "Tickets are currently being checked,
Please have your tickets ready for inspection" When I went upstairs to the
ticket barriers there was not a staff member in sight.
8vvdjd$9b$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8vvdjd$9b$1@nnrp1.deja.com...