Re: Power for crew cars

> For trains like ASRs and FAs that use crew cars across the TAR, how
> are these cars powered, ie for airconditionong, lighting etc.
> I guess in ASRs case they could use at least 1 CLP and use its HEP
> sets, but what do FA use , or do these cars have their own generator
> sets.

WAL951 (which FA was using for a while on the SCT trains, but was
noticed at Dynon on Monday morning) has a genset under it, and batteries
etc....

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news