Re: Boy, 15, cracks skull in train leap

The dumb prick should think himself lucky. It reminds me of a story that
happened a few years ago when a schoolkid jumped on a train at Blacktown but it
wasn't stopping where he wanted to get off (Kingswood or Werrington, I can't
remember). They were still scraping him off the platform the next day.