WN 46

Can anybody with more knowledge of the subject than I please explain
something?

In Weekly Notice 46, on page 12, it says "Signal SM653 will never display a
Green over Yellow indication."  On page 13, there is a diagram of the
aforementioned signal showing Green over Yellow.

I would like to know what the hell this is talking about!

It makes no sense to me.   If I come to that signal, and it is showing Green
over Yellow, do I report it as a signal irregularity?  How legally binding
are these Weekly Notices?  Why do people complain about drivers not knowing
the roads when the information supplied to them is wrong, or makes no sense?

Comments please.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au