Re: Our nearby neighbours in NZ....

Tony Gatt wrote:

> Hmmmm, you were with the "tour group" I saw whilst I was over there... had I
> recognised you, I would have said hello :)
> I also have just come back form  16 days of riding the rails in NZ (we set
> our own little tour).

How did your photos of the signals at Newmarket come out. We were
watching from the footbridge at this person wandering around and one of
our group of four suggested that it might be Tony Gatt - wasn't me
because we haven't met. We later visited the signal box where the
signalman was quite pleasant but needed some encouragement at first.
Helped to have a TranzRail signal fitter with us at the time. Monday 16
Oct I think was the day.

cheers

David Langley
begin:vcard