Re: spotted the Q?

In article <974986905.15731@pluto.global.net.au>,
  "Brian" <brm@global.net.au> wrote:
> I haven't seen any mention from the keen spotters on this spread
about the
> Western Australian Q class locomotive floating around over Melbourne -
 South
> Australia way? or the fleet of 40 WW type wheat hoppers in South Oz.
I was
> sure there would be some mention so I could see where the Q class had
gone.

> Has anybody seen it?
>
> Regards Brian

I did. If you live in Melbourne go to Appleton Dock NOW. The Q class
loco will not leave till 11pm tonight. I saw:

Q313(Westrail color)+CLP8(ASR)+Ex-Overland JTA2(ASR color)+Wegmann
round end lounge No 84(ASR color).

Crews are very friendly, they welcome railfans to take photos.

Also in a distance, 2 FA X class locos shunting a grain train.
--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/