Re: [NSW] 48 class on a Pass service (well sort of)

I would certainly hope that someone in authority gave permission. There
appeared to be MANY breaches of DOT Regulations. FreightCorp appeared to be
the operator. Does their Accreditation permit them to carry passengers -
particulary in a vehicle not designed for passenger service - seating not
properly secured to the vehicle - danger to passengers in case of derailment
a/c no roof or roll bars - Were Rova Mechs issued? - I could go on .......
The vehicle was a gondola - I used to know them as BD class
--
Geoff Lillico

MwlT5.44473$SF5.780067@ozemail.com.au">news:MwlT5.44473$SF5.780067@ozemail.com.au...