Re: [OT] 48 class

So who won the prize for the most idiotic comment.  We still have not heard
a logical reason why the 48 was trying to make its way along tracks that had
a good possibility of being scoured by fllood waters with the resulting huge
damages bill. Why not send a hi railer out first to test the track in the
first indstance?
Cheers
Rod Gayford

CR1T5.88$wI1.20472@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:CR1T5.88$wI1.20472@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...