Re: Carr blames Fahey for Airport Link bill

Stuff Transfield who I believe own the stations as they have plenty of money
to throw at one another in stupid court cases.  Let the operator fold and
close the stations, City Rail do not care as they can still use the tracks
as substitute for the proposed Illawarra Line amplification project.  Or
make an offer to buy the stations at a close out liquidation price like
happens in the real world when a company becomes broke.  Better still, tell
the operator to chase their Liberal Party mates for the short fall
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3a1c7233$0$29576$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a1c7233$0$29576$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...