Re: Connex loses another customer

In aus.rail, on 23 Nov 2000, Daniel Bowen announced:

>"OgO" <quentisl@leaves.qjc.cjb.net> wrote in message
>> Is anyone else having trouble getting the connex site to work, or is
>> it just me?
>
>It's written with all kinds of fancy tricks that probably fall over if
>you don't have the latest browser.
>

>Daniel

So I noticed :)

I'm using netscape navigator (not communicator) 4.08, which is the latest
version of the stand alone browser - I don't want to use netscape for
email or news or anything else...

Regards

OgO
--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.