Re: Connex loses another customer

Phil Sweeney <clef@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
3A1A21A2.7426E87A@optushome.com.au">news:3A1A21A2.7426E87A@optushome.com.au...
> Pixie wrote:
> >
> > I travel to the city on an early morning Connex train each day.  The
> > new timetable (from yesterday) has my train leaving 3 minutes later
> > and now stopping all stations between Clifton Hill and Jolimont.
>
> My morning train that goes express from Box Hill to Richmond has been
> replaced with one that goes from Box Hill -> Camberwell -> Glenferrie ->
> Richmond .. bleh.
>
> Phil

We catch the train from Lilydale so we get it bad too.  Not only do we stop
at Camberwell and Glenferrie now of a morning, but in the afternoon we also
have to stop Glenferrie, Camberwell, Laburnum, Nunawading and Hetherdale - 5
more stops.  Still, not bad for the younger members of the family such as
myself who want to get home from Swinburne (Glenferrie.)  However, for some
reason Connex seems to think that Camberwell is the centre of the earth.  I
really can't figure why so many trains need to stop there in peak times.

Peter.