Re: Airport link company Defaults on loan

I think you're right - the NSW Government paid for most of the cost of
the Airport Link project and the amount to buy out the stations would
be pennies in comparison.

All I'm afraid of is that the NSW Government may buy the line, but keep
the high fares (or not bring them down all the way).

IMHO the only way the line could survive is if the fares came back to
earth, no matter who runs the stations...

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

In article <8vffkv$30hr$1@pc1762.alcatel.com.au>,
  thebaron@nospam.ozemail.com.au wrote:

> http://www.smh.com.au/news/0011/22/pageone/pageone6.html
>
> Is it just me or is this a good thing? We buy out the company
> and introduce reasonable fares??

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.