Re: Airport link company Defaults on loan

No wonder private companies LOVE government contracts;

1.  Get the government to meet the majority of the cost (450 of 600
million).
2. Charge exorbitant fares in order to rake in huge profits
3. If Step 2 fails then get the Government to bail you out !

It makes you wonder why the government didn't just pay for the whole
bloody thing in the first place.

I hope this saga doesn't affect the political will to commit to future
rail projects (ie. Parramatta to Chatswood).