Re: (NSW) NEW Desto's

OK Tezza, I agree the destination on non-tangaras is quite often
correct, but the point remains that displaying destinations is a
worthless and futile exercise when the information they display is
unreliable.

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

In article <3a187b45$0$19406$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:

> "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> > 3a17cfac$0$19439$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a17cfac$0$19439$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > >
> > > "Peter Cook"
> > >
> > > IYou said they *never* display a correct destination, I was
correcting
> > that
> > > error.
> >
> > And you said "They quite often do. My non-Tangara trains certainly
do."

> And that is correct.
>
> > - so
> > he has a valid point, they should "always" display the correct
destination,
> > not "quite often".
>
> His assertion that they "never" display a correct destination is
wrong.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.