Re: (NSW) NEW Desto's

So what?  - I can't see destos ever being used on a network-wide basis (and
if they are used, ppl would be stupid to look at them cos they never display
the train's actual destination) :)

Maybe I'm a bit cynical after regularly seeing up to three different destos
displayed on the four boards on some consists, none of which are correct,
and some of which display destinations that are in different sectors...

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

8v27gb$6rm$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8v27gb$6rm$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...