Re: (NSW) NEW Desto's

Oh, so the destos 'quite often' display a correct destination??

Shouldn't they ALWAYS display the correct destination?  If they don't, then
wtf are they there for?

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a15367c$0$19429$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a15367c$0$19429$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Peter Cook"
> > So what?  - I can't see destos ever being used on a network-wide basis
>
> They have been for quite some time.
>

> > (and
> > if they are used, ppl would be stupid to look at them cos they never
display
> > the train's actual destination) :)
>
> They quite often do. My non-Tangara trains certainly do.
>

> > "abp"
> > > An updated version of destinations is being installed on the non
Tangara