Re: New form of rail transportation

Red lights are nothing, the number of trams I have been on or seen push the
light (taking of and getting halfway before they change) or even completely
running a red light is amazing.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine