Re: Travel patterns (was Re: New form of rail transportation)

Peter Berrett <pberrett@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>Is it so absurd? It'd be a lot faster than going via Foorscray.

Not absurd if you have a bottomless pot of money.  Generally though you need
a reasonable number of people living along a train line to make it viable,
and I don't think barramundi have much need for trains.

>They did it in Hong Kong - several times! (3 at last count)

Hong Kong is a different kettle of fish (pun intended).  It's an island, for
a start.

TM