Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a11d555$0$19435$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a11d555$0$19435$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Dave Proctor"
> > "B."

> > > Clearly the crash wouldn't happen, as all the other drivers would
> > > promptly point out the error of the motorman's driving technique
> > > before anything happens.
> > >
> > > Meanwhile the pigs soar gracefully through the clouds overhead.
> >
> > Not as silly as it sounds. I was up the front once with a mate, and he
took
> > a mobile call. He missed the low speed signal that we were approaching,
> > until I yelled at him that he was going too fast (we were doing about 50
and
> > would have tripped).
>
> So why did you yell at him?

He obviously had not seen the signal. I doubt that a full 8 car V-set
(TGTIA,BTW) worth of passengers would have appreciated being tripped at 50.

Dave