Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

"Chris" <chrisc@fl.net.au> wrote in message 3a0fbc32$1@fl.net.au">news:3a0fbc32$1@fl.net.au...
| When catching the train in the morning I have noticed the drivers cab of
the
| train is sometimes full of cityrail personel. I'm assuming that they were
| drivers. (maybe the were going to a drivers conference at Central?)  Apart
| from the cab being limited in space are there any offical rules regarding
| how many people are allowed in there?

That would depend on the size of the cabin and the size of the drivers,
wouldn't it? :)

Seriously though, I've seen many drivers and guards (who aren't driving the
train) in the cab so that they can be dropped off outside Flemo sheds and
the like and also at places that the train doesn't stop but where a driver
needs to change (eg Lidcombe) to get his train.

--
Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

Talk to the hand!