Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a113021$0$19421$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a113021$0$19421$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> "Chris Gordon" <cmgord@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au> wrote in
> message 3A113001.F36EC6CD@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au">news:3A113001.F36EC6CD@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au...

>> What happens if there is a crash like Glenbrook?

> The Driver will be alright, but not the others up the front?

Clearly the crash wouldn't happen, as all the other drivers would
promptly point out the error of the motorman's driving technique
before anything happens.

Meanwhile the pigs soar gracefully through the clouds overhead.

--
B.

Email - gunzel412 at dingoblue dot net dot au
ICQ#  - 82329734
Phone - long, long, short, long.