Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

there's this Hornsby guard that wears a Taz-mania (Looney Tunes) tie. He's
bald and has beard and ears pierced !!!

--

        Public Transport Ticketing
@ http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit

"Bill" <billguest@the.net.nz> wrote in message
3A112204.84A42147@the.net.nz">news:3A112204.84A42147@the.net.nz...
| Does it make any difference if they are wearing ties?
|
| Tezza wrote:
|
| > "Chris" <chrisc@fl.net.au> wrote in message 3a0fbc32$1@fl.net.au">news:3a0fbc32$1@fl.net.au...
| > > When catching the train in the morning I have noticed the drivers cab
of the
| > > train is sometimes full of cityrail personel. I'm assuming that they
were
| > > drivers. (maybe the were going to a drivers conference at Central?)
Apart