Re: Syd Airport Link

"Chris Downs"
> Tezza
> > "Dave Proctor"
> > > "Tezza"

> one of the 4 stations to reach 10,000 passengers/day.  Many trains are below
> > > this figure but many are above.  The figures aren't implausible.

> > > to/from those 4 stations. The figures are bullshit by a wide margin.
> > >
> > > That is only 10 passengers per station.
> >
> > And they can't even getting that many.
>
> CityRail won't let you out during the day?

As it says above, at no no time during the *day or night*, have I seen that
many.

> You're right on one thing though, reliable 3rd party figures would help
> rather than our conjecture.
>
> Can anyone help?

I've asked twice already with no answer. Tonight's figures, on the down,
disembark only:
Green Square 1
Mascot 1
Domestic 6
International 1
Total - 9
Even if this was the average (which I know it's not), it is way more than my
original estimate of 1,000.