Re: Doncaster line revisited (Was: New form of rail transportation)

It would be hard to resist taking the Tram Road exit from the freeway and
terminating it at Station Street Doncaster.

Take a look at a map it makes perfect sense - except I'd concede it could go one
stop beyond Station Street to RetailParadise or whatever that hell-hole is
called.