Re: Union Selling Out Yet Again.

> Matey,
> Freemasons are everywhere, not just on the railways. Maybe you
> should overcome your ignorant prejudice with knowledge about Freemasonry.

I am not prejudiced, ignorantly or otherwise  about Masons. One of my best
friends is a Mason. I think their ideals are fine if followed properly, but
when they work clandestinely to the detriment of others, I object.

> On the other hand, maybe you're just jealous.

I also am not jealous, as I could join by asking my mate.

> people like you

yeah, gotta look out for "people like" me.

> (when they got their hands on power)

I have no aspirations to positions of power, I am a fairly happy Drone.

> have persecuted Masonry. Maybe it was types like you
> that denounced the German masons and got them sent to the death camps.

Types like me again eh?

> think about what you say before you say it.

I did, then I said it.

> Masons aren't a soft target anymore.
> Finally, at least I'll put my name to what I say, whereas you have to hide
> behind a nom de plume.

Bravo! Give the boy a kewpie doll.

> Scott Martin
> Collection Management
> NAA Adelaide
> PO Box 119 Walkerville SA 5081
> Phone: 08 8269 0162
> Fax    : 08 8269 3234

The point you're missing is that the Union members pay the Union executive to
do *their* bidding, not the Mason's, not management's and not the Labor
Party's - they are paid *by* the members to work *for* the members.