Re: Road vs Rail

More money on roads yet again.  The gov has announced
that big mobs of "unexpected" tax receipts will be
spent on rural roads.

Of course the ALP has said the money should give relief
to high petrol prices.
Notice their pitch for the populist vote as well.!
Same thing different angle.

I can feel an election coming on.

....Tell