Re: More electrification

Fare is equivalent to the McCafferty's bus service, about $25 one way  - if
I recall correctly - but the draw back is that it takes twice as long.  I
did it one Saturday morning when I had nothing better to do.   Nice trip but
too long to do regularly.  To attract passengers trip would have to be more
regular and much quicker.   Given a choice between a two hour bus or two
hour train trip - I would take the train any day.,

There is a lot of talk now about new road and rail crossings of the Range -
but still seems to be all talk at the moment.

Kym