Re: Olympic Park workings

At the approach to Olympic park there are four lines, two of which head
towards Central, and two heading towards Lidcombe (Blacktown direction).
It is the two outside lines that head towards/from Blacktown, and the
Olympic Park to Blacktown line crosses underneat the two lines going
to/from Central.

So in reply to what you've asked. Yes there is one flyover . I hope the
following diagram comes out ok:

			 /---->----     / /   Heading to/from Central
Olympic Park	>------------->---\----/ /
		<-------------<----\----/
			 \----<----\ \
	            		    \ \   Heading to/from Lidcombe

Cheers (hope it helped)
Santosh

Bradley Torr wrote:

> Looking at the "CityRail Games Network" maps (the big ones with the silver
> background), one can see that there are two lines running into Olympic
> Park - the Central to OLP and the Blacktown to OLP - according to this map,
> it appears as though the SOP and BOP trains cross paths when entering and
> exiting the OLP loop.
<snip>