Re: Electrification and patronage

I was pondering this very question just before the weekend. From my memory,
they were talking about electrification way back in 1978, and were still on
about it when I left in 81. I've returned several times since then,
travelled on the diesel and wondered "what is the problem with this state?".

After many years of electrified rail travel and returning to SA on occasion,
it seems as though SA is really still the poorest state if the railways are
anything to go by.

Ivan
aTlN5.39$RH2.1908@news0.optus.net.au">news:aTlN5.39$RH2.1908@news0.optus.net.au...