Re: What is wrong with Sprinters (was: Mexican railway (Melb - Wagga))

In article <VWNN5.9723$Xx3.42221@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au>,
  "Peter Berrett" <pberrett@optushome.com.au> wrote:
> Has this opinion been reflected in patronage? What effect if any has
there
> been on patronage since sprinters were introduced?
>
> cheers Peter

I was in Brisbane at the time when they introduced these railcars.
But recently due to improve timetable, more frequent and regular
service also more congestions in Melbourne leads to surge in VLP
patronage.

Partially help by Sprinter's short turn around time.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/