Re: What is wrong with Sprinters (was: Mexican railway (Melb - Wagga))

"Michael Kurkowski" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
8FE5C8A00gunzelT333@203.164.20.149">news:8FE5C8A00gunzelT333@203.164.20.149...

> Smaller less comfortable (this is subjective - i personally find the
> seats comfortable, everyone else doesn't) and poorly laid out seating
> (optimised for more people, not more comfort). Seats do not reverse
> direction or face one another in most cases, hence you have half a
carriage
> of people facing the back of the seat in front of them. If you are going
> be made to sit backwards, at least make it so youre facing the person in
> front of you.

I prefer the other way - I prefer to face a seat back, rather than rub knees
with someone I have only just met (unless they are cute, of course).

Dave