Re: Airport rail link

There's only one problem with this... it sounds far to logical and well
thought out.

It also will not get the pollies excited (extend the Broadie line! we don't
want those people going to the Airport!)

I would think that there could even be room to run a third line along the
Broadie line to allow express trains (unless there's already enough
tracks???)

--
Regards,

Tim Jones