Re: Sydney monoral [was Re: Bus Privatization

Also of note it that on the supports for the monorail, around the top of the
concrete section used to be "TNT" all the way around, this has been removed on
all supports I believe. I first noticed this earlier this year when I was
working in the city.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine