Re: Blatant webpage spam

Sorry Michael, the T is 364 not 356. I didn't even need the photo to tell me
that, 356 has been sunning itself at our depot all month except when it ran
to MSS once.
That B class livery is starting to grow on me, it's not too bad. Almost as
good as Steamrails S313 ;-).

Offtopic- Guess what turned up on Monday AM on the goods into Robinvale
while the D3 and K were there? No less than 313, couldn't have planned it
better.

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne