Re: Blatant webpage spam

Stuart Thyer <s.thyer@anatomy.unimelb.edu.au> wrote in article
<8uf42q$lsh$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>:

>Sorry Michael, the T is 364 not 356. I didn't even need the photo to
>tell me that, 356 has been sunning itself at our depot all month except
>when it ran to MSS once.

Big oops! It was 1am when I wrote the page, so I was a tad tired.

>That B class livery is starting to grow on me, it's not too bad. Almost
>as good as Steamrails S313 ;-).

Yes, I like both. They add a bit of variety to the rails. B80 is an added
bonus for those who like to compare "liveries" with "paint schemes".

Now can we see another livery on S313 before it goes back to VR livery? (-;

>Offtopic- Guess what turned up on Monday AM on the goods into Robinvale
>while the D3 and K were there? No less than 313, couldn't have planned
>it better.

What were the locos up front? Out of North Geelong yard on Sunday it was
G515 S313 S307 G514 and X52 - a very nice lashup.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME