Re: Semaphores

As usual Chris you are right, I've just checked mine and the are 4'8"
overall length. 29" from the the rounded end to the pivot point and 27" from
the square or chevroned end in the case of the distant and they are both 10"
wide. They were erected on the Narrow Gauge at a country station in Western
Australia.

regards to all
Brian; soon to be employed by "Australian Western Railroad"

3A0AB2C2.84F54D8A@starwon.com.au">news:3A0AB2C2.84F54D8A@starwon.com.au...