Re: [melb] Connex refurb set(s)

> > There are 6 three car sets in Melbourne now.
> > I think 4 in service, running the orginal service and the Hurstbridge
> > service.
>
> Did the orriginal service include the 4:11pm to Lilydale, if so then why
> wasn't a refurbished set  running on Thursday? And what are the times for
> the Hurstbridge service?

yes 4:11pm down Lilydale.

Sometimes they are out of service just like any other train (just more
often).

Hurstbridge is the 7:36am up. (down to form that train too)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news