Re: Why keep Clyde?

This may seem like a tedious line of questioning, but if somebody could
please enlighten me -

Assuming you were to crossover from the up main to the up suburban at
auburn, what sort of blockage would that create on the down main?  I.e. how
long will the down main be blocked to allow this crossover?
Would the loss of such a window make it significantly harder to run special
services (i.e. tours & other conditional or one-off services) on the down
main?
Would the down suburban have enough capacity to take up the excess?

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

"Malcolm Purvis" <malcolmpurvis@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
m3wvebxauh.fsf@co3018576-a.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:m3wvebxauh.fsf@co3018576-a.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au...