Re: [Melb] Major problems on the Husrtbridge Line

In 1991 an ARHS tour to Toogoolawah which I was on was blocked by a
fallen tree on the return leg, between Borallon and Wulkuraka.  It
seemed like half the passengers jumped off, formed a team and quickly
moved the tree off the track - we were going again within minutes.

AFAIK that was the last train EVER to run to Toogoolawah - pity - I
still think that was the best branch line in the whole of SE QLD.

--Colin