Re: [NSW] my free travels today

"Anita Lukaszyk" <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3934EDDE.40BE7E75@ozemail.com.au">news:3934EDDE.40BE7E75@ozemail.com.au...
> It wasn't even a V set... Shame on you!  I was on V sets all day today
> (with the exception of Wynard-Wolli Ck-Central).
>
> Dave Proctor wrote:
>
> > Seriously, I have not been on a train since yesterday, when I went from
> > Kingswood to Penrith.

I wish I had been on a V-set (the greatest train in Australia, btw). I have
not been on a V-set (the greatest train in Australia, btw) since Monday. If
only every journey was on a V-set (the greatest train in Australia, btw) I
would be happy. Some journeys are on K-sets, some are on R and S sets, but
only about 50% are on V-sets (the greatest train in Australia, btw).

Dave