Re: Steam Whistles

I can't find any of my steam-whistle data.  VR Newsletter had an article,
and so did USA 'Trains'.  They were more concerned with chords than with the
mechanical aspects.  However, since the note produced by a brass instrument
depends also on the method of blowing, I suspect that the formula must have
even greater complexity.

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith