Re: Country NSW platforms

well i was at temora some yrs ago on a arhs trip out there and the platform
still remains as our train was on it for most of the night i also the
platform at coonabarabran is still around as of about 4yrs ago when i was up
there on a school trip  looking at the mountians up there i think i still
have the photos some where in my album but not sure
andrew
FmGY4.1384$Il2.493217@news0.optus.net.au">news:FmGY4.1384$Il2.493217@news0.optus.net.au...