Re: Re: [NSW] Reconciliation day/trains

yes and next year perhaps a walk across Westgate Bridge??? =)

down south in Kennett Town is nice when it's not cold...i quite like the people down there, in
general not as rude as Sydneysiders.

Jonathan Boles got bored on Mon, 29 May 2000 09:28:40 GMT and so wrote the following:

          Kurkowskied!

          James C <jamesccj@optusnet.com.au> wrote in article
          <39323730$0$2638@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...