Re: The Overland again

On Sun, 28 May 2000 10:41:14 GMT, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>"James C" <jamesccj@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>3930f465$0$2615@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3930f465$0$2615@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
>>
>> Horace Wachope <weaselstrangler@mail.com> wrote in message
>> 39307e39.4241659@news.dingoblue.net.au">news:39307e39.4241659@news.dingoblue.net.au...
>> > Does anyone know what are the quietest days for the Adelaide to
>> > Melbourne journey?
>> >
>> > Many spare seats/sleepers?
>>
>> Try Thursday or Monday
>
>Another post that the Sloptus server seems to have dropped.
>
>What's up, Horrie (Speedy got it right for once! :-) ), you looking for a
>train where Jnr can run around to tire himself out?

As I told "Speedy", it's Horry, not Horrie.

And yes.. I want an empty train so it's less cramped...

Can't decide whether to get a sleeper on the way there, or go
economy... Not much price difference, but economy may be more
enjoyable for the boy... (and more roomy for him)