Re: The Overland again

"Horace Wachope" <weaselstrangler@mail.com> wrote in message
393104e0.9360008@news.dingoblue.net.au">news:393104e0.9360008@news.dingoblue.net.au...

> And yes.. I want an empty train so it's less cramped...

Don't blame you on that.

> Can't decide whether to get a sleeper on the way there, or go
> economy... Not much price difference, but economy may be more
> enjoyable for the boy... (and more roomy for him)

Is he still having daytime sleeps? It has been ages since I was worrying
about what a three year old was doing during the day (although I will have
to start worrying about it again in about 14 months time!)

If he is, I would go the sleeper, and ask them for a twinette. They
*probably* won't put another peron in there travelling on their own, and if
you ask nicely, you *might* be able to use the bed for him to sleep on. You
would have to lay down on the top bunk though (unless you trust him on the
top bunk, and you use the seat that forms the bottom bunk).

Dave